Here are some having The Healthy ways to relieve stress.Stress is a natural human response to pressure when faced with challenging and sometimes dangerous situations. If stress lasts a long time or overwhelms our ability to cope, it can have a negative effect on our health, well-being, relationships, work and day to day life. Stress is anything which poses challenge or threat to our well-being. It is simply a reaction to stimulus that disturbs our physical and mental equilibrium. It is normal physical response to events our balance in some way. It is the body’s reaction to change that requires a physical,mental,or emotional adjustment or response.
The Healthy ways to relieve stress it’s causes and symptoms
CAUSES OF STRESS
- There are many causes of stress like:
- Lack of satisfaction.
- Overload of work.
- Lack of job satisfaction.
- Financial problems.
- Lack of moral support.
- Insecurity of job.
SYMPTOMS OF STRESS
- Memory problem.
- Poor judgement.
- Sleeping variation.
- Short temper.
- Aches and pains.
- Rapid heartbeat.
The Healthy ways to relieve stress
- Do one thing at a time:
Multi tasking might work for computers, but humans have yet to work on it. If you are doing one work, do it mindfully, complete it and then move to next thing.
- Doing exercise:
Exercise is one of the most important thing to combat stress. Body can fight stress better when it is fit. People who exercise regularly experience less anxiety than those who don’t exercise.
- Throw out something everyday:
If you have gathered much stuff in your house or office,it is the clutter that’s bothering and frustrating. Get rid of this stuff and dispose off unnecessary items. Make place for new things.
- Stay away from negative people:
Negative people squeeze energies and darken your outlook. Protect yourself from those people and do not enter into any controversy with them.
- Don’t carry the world upon your shoulders:
There is enough crime, starvation, injustice and evil. Do the possible help, but don’t involve so much that you ignore family and other duties.
- Don’t over volunteer:
Resist volunteering for more that you can handle or more than your free time allows. Volunteering is great,but heavy involvement can steal important time from your family and relationships.
- Management of time:
Learn to manage your time effectively and try to finish work properly on time.
- Don’t expect gratitude:
Accept that a lot of good efforts by you will go unacknowledged. Do good because it please you.
- Channel your anger into productive energy:
Anger is like steam and can build to the point of bursting. Release your anger in positive ways. Release your anger into rational and composed ways to deal with the problem that caused it.
- Don’t answer your morning emails right away:
Read them, but don’t answer them unless there is an immediate need. Save your time for important &emergent tasks. Respond when you need a break.
- Don’t rely on litigation:
Who amongst us does not at a least once a day sue another person in the court room of mind. In case of disputes, avoid litigation and settle matter with peaceful methods like negotiations and compromises. The lengthy cumbersome and expensive procedure of court will give only frustration.
- Medication for stress relief:
Medication is simple and fast way to reduce stress. It will restore your calm and peace. It will wipe away the day’s stress.
- Take out time for gardening:
Spend some time for maintaining garden and create something of beauty and value. It involves physical exertion which is an outlet for stress and also fosters nurturing,caring,and growth.
- Listening to music:
The soothing power of music can have a tremendously relaxing effect on our minds and bodies especially slow, quiet and classical music.
- Make sleep a priority:
Without getting power rest and sleep, it becomes difficult to retain information. You remain lazy the whole day. 7-9 hours sleep every night is optimal.
- Spending time with friends and family:
Spend maximum quality time with family and friends. Talk them and share your feelings. This will energize you and you will love your life.
- Time management:
Mastering time management Will help to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. If stress is left unchecked, it can lead to many health problems like high blood pressure, heart diseases, obesity and diabetes. All these steps will help to combat stress and reduce anxiety,pain, depression.
Management techniques of healthy ways to relieve stress
- Deep Breathing: Stress level can be controlled through deep breathing. Even yogic pranayams like kapal-bhati.
- Drink water: Drink water when stress is high,it reduces stress. Avoid overdrinking of water.
- Follow Advice: Follow the Advice of experts and take their suggestions and guidance. Avoid multi-suggestions from those who are not experts.
- Warming-up: Perform warming-up before the stressful activity as it prepares the individual physically and mentally for the activity.
- No criticism: One should not criticise anyone or anything before performing stressful activity. Criticism leads to aggression and varied anxiety.
- Focus your Target: The persons should focus or concentrate towards their target. Do not get Distracted towards unrelated or non-required things.
- Sufficient practice: One should do sufficient practice of the activity so that individual should be comfortable with the activity.
- Self confidence: Individual should be self confident to perform the activity whereas over-confidence or under-confidence should not be developed.
- Encouragement: The person should be motivated and encouraged by close ones, this stabilises the anxiety level.
The Healthy ways to relieve stress:Psychological Benefits of exercise
We often hear about the physical benefits of exercise like improve mood, strength, heart efficiency etc. Less often are the psychological Benefits promoted. Yet engaging in moderate amount of physical activity will result in improved mood and emotional states. Exercise promotes psychological well-being as well as improve quality of life. The following are common the healthy ways to relieve stress psychological Benefits gained through exercise:
Improves body image.
Overcome with memory problems.
Feel in positive way.
If you are searching about others just have a look
Women and sports:https://ornatus17.com/women-and-sports/
Ways to earn money online and offline:https://ornatus17.com/ways-to-earn-money-offline-and-online-under-18/
For more info: