What are the job interview preparation tips?How to prepare for an interview? These types of questions are always on our mind when we are trying to get for job. Here are some tips:-
Following are some Job interview preparation tips:-
In an interview for a job, an employer evaluates a potential candidate to establish how suitable he/she is to serve the organisation.
Review your skills and character traits that could help the organisation’s bottom line. Think in terms of the value that you can add to the position and the company you intend to join.
✓Analyse the organisation
Prior to attending the interview, do some research about the company that you have applied. Go through the website. Also, study about the company on job boards or recruiting sites.
✓Interview Questions and Answers
The general questions that will be asked. One general question that you will surely be asked is “Tell us about yourself“. Think of the worst questions you could be asked about your experience and abilities, then prepare positive responses.
The following frequently asked questions in an interview:-
1. Tell us about your background and accomplishments.
2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
3. How would you describe your most recent job performance?
4. What interests you about our company?
5. Why do you want to leave the current job/ company?
✓Prepare your own questions
How to prepare for an interview
Employers are as much interested in your questions as they are in your answers. Intelligent questions about the position, company and the Industry will have a favourable reaction.
- For e.g., what would I be expected to accomplish in this position?
- What are the greatest challenges in this position?
- How do you think I fit the position?
✓Visualise your interview
Get a bigger picture of the interview.
Imagine yourself performing.
A major share of your success in the interview depends on the impression you make in the first few minutes.
✓Most Important tip for Job interview preparation:-
•At last, the best and most important job interview preparation tips is to avoid unnecessary stress, confirm the date, time.
•your clothing should be appropriate for the position you are seeking.
•Clean hair and fingernails are essential.
•Hair should be styled.
•Shoes should be polished.
•Take an extra photo and resume with you.
- I hope you like it and apply it in real. These tips are really gonna help you once in your lifetime.
Communication skills :- how to improve Communication skills